7 Jun 2014

Late return to 6m tonight

After 10m, I have returned to 6m hoping for some GDX or even very late Es. However, it looks like I am the only G station transmitting WSPR so I am unlikely to copy any GDX unless a few more G stations come on. I shall leave the kit running so we'll see who copies me. In some evenings I have copied Gs to around 200km away by a mix of tropo and aircraft reflection when Doppler is favourable.

UPDATE  2214z: G4IKZ copying me still, but no-one else so far.

UPDATE 1135z (next day): G4IKZ(18km) and G4KPX (14km) only spotting me this morning. No GDX, No Es.

2 comments:

TiƩgui said...

Hello Roger,
we have a french contest on VHF to 48 GHz today until 14h UTC.

73

Tim said...

Sorry Roger, I have been trying a bit of JT65A down on 50.276 and have just been leaving the receiver running - some interesting stuff popping up from time to time. The good stuff is always when I'm not in the shack! Maybe WSPR is better in that scenario!

73, Tim