30 Jun 2014

Blog errors

I am not sure if this is as a result of my brain bleed or just poor typing skills but I am finding errors in my blog entries after posting. Usually I spot them and correct them within a few minutes, but you may spot uncorrected mistakes if you read the blog entries soon after publication. The most common error is putting "o" where a "p" should be. These are adjacent on the keyboard.

Please accept my apologies if you spot mistakes, but please tell me so I can make corrections.

2 comments:

G1KQH said...

I can understand you if no one else can?

You coming across here fine loud and clear!

From the "Font of all knowledge"

73 G1KQH

Roger G3XBM said...

Thanks Steve. I usually spot the errors but sometimes it takes a while. Not sure if it is the way my brain is dealing with things or just poor keyboard skills.