- G3ZJO at 79km gets me at around -19dB giving my field strength around 355nV/m.
- G3XDV at 61km he gets me around -12dB S/N giving my field strength around 810nV/m.
- M0BMU at 69km he gets me around -30dB S/N giving a field strength around 100nV/m
- ERP using G3ZJO's results = (E*d)^2 / 49; with E = 355nV, d = 79km ERP = 16uW
- ERP using G3XDV's results = (E*d)^2 / 49; with E = 810nV, d = 61km ERP = 49uW
- ERP using M0BMU's results = (E*d)^2 / 49; with E =100nV, d = 69km ERP = 1uW
I am totally puzzled: measuring antenna current on the Marconi I get ERPs that are an order of magnitude higher yet measured results with the earth-electrode antenna average just 8dB down on the Marconi. This suggests ERPs for the earth-electrode antenna in the low mW region, which I find much more believable.
Any thoughts please?