13 Jul 2012

QRP semiconductor pin-out sheet?

Is it just me or do you also have to search the web quite frequently to confirm the pin-outs of devices you've used time and time again?  I need to do this for LM386, 2N3819, IRF510 and the 2N3904/6 almost every time I get them out of the drawers just to be sure. "Senior moments" I hear you say!

Does anyone know of a simple (all in one place) "crib sheet" that I could download giving the pin-outs of the common devices we frequently use in QRP projects?

7 comments:

Tony said...

Hello Roger

Practical Wireless did publish a common component pin out data sheet but I now save the pin out images to my smart phone or iPod touch in the photos files.
I also store circuit diagrams to look up on my iPod Touch .
It's like having a Electronic version of a data book I'n your pocket.

Tony

Dominic Rivron said...

No, but if you make one and post it, I'll download it for you! :)

Steve Olney said...

Don't you just love it when you realise there are two versions of TO-92 ?
That is, ECB and BCE...

Steve Olney said...

Ooops - I mean EBC and CBE.... ":-(

Anonymous said...

Hi

Ordered some switch mode power supplies
from Vicor and got a free DMM with transistor tester
It comes In very handy. Some manufactures mark
transistors EBC and BCE etc. There's an article by W1FB
somewhere on the net with a crib sheet for common devices and circuits.

Tony

Dominic Rivron said...

One can always simply remember that the 2N3904 deserves a CBE for services to QRP. (When viewed from below).

Anonymous said...

Keep a lab notebook and tab a page with pinouts. When you look up a pinout, write it in the notebook for furture reference. Yes, this entails actually using paper and pencil.

73's WB4ONA