1 Apr 2010

Temporarily QRT - shack becomes grandson's bedroom!

It had to happen sooner or later: our elder grandson, now 2.5yrs old, is staying with us a couple of times in the next few weeks as his mum and dad pack to move flat. Tonight he moved from the usual travel cot to a real bed for the first time .....in my radio shack. So, I shall be unable to operate evenings for a while so no 500kHz WSPR I'm afraid. Daytime operation may be possible, but apart from 10m WSPR I doubt I'll be able to do any serious operating. In the meantime he is fast asleep and looking very cosy.

2 comments:

Paul Stam PAØK said...

Hello Roger, have a good time with the qrp grandson. And I wish a good and happy Easter weekend. 73 Paul

Fred said...

Hey Roger, have a great time with the little harmonic. My daughter in law and two grandsons moved in with us last December...staying until my son gets out of the Marines in August. It's been real interesting as the boys are 3 yrs and 6 mos.